Apple’s dirty little secrets #backdoor , APPLES VIP ACCESS PORTAL for any Governmental Agency @tim_cook @Snowden #Apple #TimCook
We have and continue to uncover #Apple‘s dirty secrets, although in the media they claim they have no knowledge of this, these spy files prove, Apple’s rotten lies.
- As well as its upstream collection programs, the #NSA also has Prism, which, according to the Snowden documents, is the biggest single contributor to its intelligence reports. It is a “downstream” program – which means the agency collects the data from Google, Facebook, Apple, Yahoo and other US internet giants. One slide claims the agency has “direct access” to their servers, but this has been hotly disputed by the companies, who say they only comply with lawful requests for user data. See http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/prism-collection-documents/
Not only has Apple allowed Prism to run on their servers as a VIP service / portal for the NSA , #FBI etc.
- Apple has shared over 3 million data requests with various governmental agencies https://t.co/nJJ4BZxkiy
- Apple in one court jurisdiction has unlocked over 70 iphones for the @FBI https://t.co/m64Xgn8gCa
- Through the CISPA now renamed CISA, Apple allows any governmental agency access customer accounts https://t.co/Pv5RQpYj0M
- Apple has given a VIP Open Front Door to NSA, FBI, CIA .. https://t.co/AKvfkfnfrP
- More to come